Hello Mickey!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

major loser

this may sound stupid, but here it goes.
i've always had a crush on this guy, the only problem is...
he is way, way too old for me.
i mean were just ages apart.
he taught me everything i know about one particular thing.
guitar.\m/
i met him when i was in fourth or fifth grade, i think.
as a child, of course i'd be embarrassed if i tell him i like him. LIKE-like.
now, im already in high school, and he’s in college.
last summer ‘08, we really hang out together.
doing stuffs and sometimes chatting about things.
he often comes to my house.
2 months, and summer was over.
i need to go back home and study.
we exchanged messages everynight, and sometimes he actually calls me.
now, the big problem.
LOL.
its not that big.
well, he only confessed to me that he loves me. big deal right?!

i mean, man! that's totally gross!well, yeah. i have a crush on him but i never expected to
turn out this way.
gosh. bull-shark!
i got shy. i keep my distance from him.
and one night, he took back what he had said.
he is such a loser.
he tells me that, maybe i was just too good to be approached,
that’s why he fell for me. or did he?
it makes me sick...
ugh, well, that’s my story.
stupid.stupid.
LOL.
i wish i will never see him again.
[over reacting]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews