Hello Mickey!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010



 And then again, he never fails to surprise me. 

MY BABY


Why oh why... Do I really have to ask again? I dont think so. I know now that all of this will soon come to an end. But we're still friends. Now that he has a baby with me. LOL. just joking. :)
Well, he sort of gave me a present. Mickey Mouse. And I consider that Stuffed toy as my son. Weird. Oh well. At least he still remembers me. :) 
2010. A year full of mischief and surprises. 10. My favorite number. Meaningful number. It's the year where I turned sixteen. The age where I started to dream and really know what I want in life. Im mature now in some ways and I like to go with the flow. Im still confused in other things right now but someday, somehow...I'll figure it out. For now,


IM GONNA EAT TILL I DROP!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews