Hello Mickey!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pag - iririmaw '12

Made my headdress all by myself. >.<

             Had a really hard time making one and fortunately I finished it just in time for the parade. I miss those "Angels" that helped me in all my "artistic-related" dilemmas. Projects, how to cut a piece piece of paper, glue something or even color a picture. Not only in this kinds of things but also through anything. Problems, heartaches, troubles, fun times, gossip, war-thingies, just through anything at all. And I cant lie that I dont miss them. Coz honestly, I miss them all so much!! Very very much! And seeing them after a long period of time makes me wanna go back to the good old days. To my high school years. To our bonding times and cat fight times. It all means so much to me. And right now, its hard to cope up without them and even harder knowing that schedules, classes and other circumstances are blocking our way. I just wish that this friendship would really last a lifetime. Even in our death beds. :"> Kidding! All I wanna say is that, I MISS YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH! And I love you! Im sorry for all the times that I have been gone or not that visible. I know I've made my mistakes and there's no way to change that. Only to make another memory that could re-do our thing. I wish you will all be successful someday. All of us. And for us to be together again. Just text or call. I know nobody can break our friendship. Grupo forever!



DATE: JULY 7
EVENT: PAG - IRIRIMAW '12
WHERE: NB BLDG/WVSU GROUNDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews