Hello Mickey!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Overreacting

The word is Overreacting:

            From my latter post, "Confessions of a Teenage Nobody" I know I've been a little bit melodramatic. I'm a teenager and those things affect me a lot. Especially when I'm really stressed out and mad and confused and just scared...

OVERREACTED: To react with unnecessary or inappropriate force, emotional display, or violence.

            Though there was no any violence nor inappropriate force or something. It's all about the emotional stress. 
And so, my family is OK now. :'D We're somehow putting the pieces back together. Me and my Dad are talking again. Mom's gonna be here on Tuesday (Jan.2,2013) and we'll settle things out. 
I'm really thankful that God answered my prayers. I was devastated for days. I would cry, get nervous, cant even eat, and somehow just curl up in a ball on the bed. Depression was really kicking into me. And it hit me, why should I be like THIS when I can do something that will make my family OK again? And so I texted them, said my apologies (even though Im not what I'm sorry for!) and prayed that everything will be Ok. And Viola!  We're recovering. :'D


Thank You God! 

Happy New Year Guys! :D
Lets start this year filled with love and understanding! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews