Hello Mickey!

Monday, October 28, 2013

The last horaa
P.E. Day dilemma

           


            Frustrations, hard work, sweat, blood, tears and a little bit of quarrelling paved its way for us Nursing students  to work our assess off despite the hectic schedule and back breaking requirements in order to have a presentable piece to show during our P.E Day

            I was afraid for the past few days before our performance. We haven’t practiced unlike the other colleges and I knew that we were a big mess. What can I do? I’m not even a folk dancer but I know that if we only helped each other, we can push it through.
         



  We practiced day and night after our duty days, we had difficulty in our other classmates for some misunderstanding and fights had been made. It was a frustrating week indeed.

            And only a day left before the said performance, we finally came into our senses and made our mind that we need to pour everything we’ve got for Sir Jemuel gave us another chance and another hope to redeem ourselves from last year’s performance. (Phew!)
            And who would have known, we were the last performers. We dance Pandango na Tapis and we were a little bit…er…let’s say not that good. ;) Though we did our best and I know that I did have fun.
            It was a great experience. Folk dance is really a tough dance but can be appreciated if one will just perform it well. I hope this performance will strengthen our batch, especially in making decisions and in dealing with each other. I know that there are a lot of conflicts for now, but I know we’ll suffice.

            This experience will always be remembered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews