Hello Mickey!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Final Wave.

Like those cliche things in Plants VS Zombies, my finals week is somehow like the Final wave. The part where every zombie would gather around and attack your house. And if you're lucky, they would not eat your brains.
As for my position fight now, finals week is like a zombie paradise for as Student Nurses. Even though I would only have 1 major subject exam, take note its not that easy! And as my status in my academics, I can only hope for the best!
May God bless my soul! I just need to blog my feelings out. I need to be in control of what I should be doing and not be doing. I should stop my monkey business and shenanigans. Time to rack my brains out and if Im lucky, would not turn into a zombie myself! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews