Hello Mickey!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friends can be Lovers.

the crankiness. :)


            He was my first boyfriend. Period. But that doesn't mean we were perfect and all. We started out as mere classmates and just nobodies when we were in grade 5. He was the so - called "crush ng bayan". He's cute, charming, has gorgeous eyes, those athletic skills and growing sex appeal.  I never even liked him one bit. For me, he is obnoxious, arrogant, and so high that he could almost reach the skies. Or just maybe I dont know him that much. Of course, we were classmates and obviously we would grow into each other's skin. Sometimes he would tease me and would laugh at me when I get embarrass. I mean, what's wrong with him?! Can't he just leave me alone. For all I know, he's a PERVERT! Got that right. I've heard stories about him, but thats another topic. Anyways, I didn't know how far we got closer to each other. That summer, 2007, I didn't know how it started but we end up texting each other. We shared our secrets and sometimes sleep the whole night holding my phone waiting for his reply. He was really growing into me. One night, one very stupid thing happened. He got mad at me for no reason at all! He was so cold and he kept on saying bad things. I was hurt! Of course, I ended up crying. I mean, duh?! Why would I cry because of someone I hate so much? And then knew from my other friend that he and his girlfriend broke up. Ex - girlfriend. From that day onwards, I started to understand him. I got closer to him. And as we started our 6th grade, he asked me if I was serious about the things I've said to him and I know I was! I threw it back at him and he said he was too. Well, the funny part, my friends who witnessed the tragic thing thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Reality check! I dont even know how we ended up like that! *_* BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND? No way! Our "relationship" ended up after 5 days. I called if off. I mean, how can you call it a relationship when you cant even look into each others eyes? I cant even talk to him. I got shy and got.....


TO BE CONTINUED....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews