Hello Mickey!

Friday, October 12, 2012

A year Together. :">

This guy with me in this picture is named John Alphonse Jimena.
We have been through a lot of times together. Hard times, good times and even happy times. 


"They say that you cant live without someone who has been part of your life. You CAN LIVE, but the point is, your life isn't worth living at all anymore..."




1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY. <3


The CAKE. :D


Our Bag-tags  :D


           I don't mind spending the rest of my life with someone like him. He is all that I wanted and he is all that I need. We make Epic moments together and a life worth living for. :"> 
           Yes, he is my bestfriend, my lover and soon to be...You get the point. ^^,

DATE: JUNE 6, 2012
EVENT: FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY
PLACE: SM AND EVERYWHERE
PERSON: JOHN ALPHONSE JIMENA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews