Hello Mickey!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

HELP

Drive Testing. :D

I'll be turning 18 in a few days. I just made this one. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous.
Holy Crap! 
Somehow I don't like the idea of me getting old. I don't wanna be all so grown up and proper. I wanna be like a kid. A teenager who's carefree and can do anything she wishes. But somehow I really can't avoid that. Though, it's just a number...My age matters to me! It only means I'm living my childhood behind. Stepping out and emerging into a young adult. A lady. I'm so not ready for it! 
For starters, I know I'm immature and can't really make my own decisions without contradicting myself over and over again. I still need guidance. Advice from my parents, teachers and my friends. 
I'm too nervous for this! 

HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews