Hello Mickey!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Im the best you never had

Why is it that everytime I get hurt, I can’t even show my emotions. I do cry sometimes, but no matter how hard I try to hate that certain person, I come running back to his arms. It’s unfair. I know how to play his games but it never occurred to my mind to hurt him physically and emotionally. But now, I came to my senses, I don’t want to engage myself in some lovey – dovey situation. I may be quiet about it but I know I don’t want to get hurt again. Im done. I regret everytime I cried because of him. Can’t he think of other things beside himself? I don’t want to count the memories we had, I don’t want to feel the sadness I felt when he wasn’t there. These are just pasts but I’ve learned from them and they helped me in becoming the person that I am today...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews